Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Completion!

I finally finished my messenger bag yesterday after a long period of sewing hibernation. It looks great and is even comfier than my last bag made out of snake skin and twigs. I would post pictures but I don't have a camera. I do have a camcorder though, which I am going to be making short videos with soon. And of course they will be posted here. If you have any suggestions for video theme's just yell them at me through the plastic cup/cotton string to your left.

In other news, I have completed watching "The Wrath of Khan" this morning, and I have to say that it is amazing that I haven't watched this before. It has the best aspects of Sci-Fi that I love, but there is also this sense of greatness that seems to glow at me through William Shatner's retinas. I am sad that Spock had to perish, but maybe in the next movie they will be able to resurrect him like Jesus if the bible was true.

Favorite song at the moment: Converge - Color Me Blood Red

As Captain Kirk says, "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

1 comment:

TeenWolfxVx said...

Best god damn line in any movie I've ever seen.