Monday, September 22, 2008

Zombies vs. Jedi

Yesterday I rode to De land with Tyler and we hung out with some cool dudes: Chris and Bailey. I ate at Moe's for the first time, which makes the best burritos in the land. Then we just cruised De land and Chris got caught stealing Oreo's at a 7-11. Tyler and I ended up heading home at 7. My brother came and picked us up against our will. It took him 40 minutes to come, so we could have just rode home. I got home at 9 o'clock and ate a left over Cliff Bar from Wal-Mart's free section.

Today, I started my day with a nice heaping cup of coffee, and headed to my local comic book shoppe. I picked up #2 Issues of Beavis & Butt-Head, and Return of The Jedi. On my way back it started to rain, so I booked it home. Made myself a BBQ Tofu sandwich and watched some Seinfeld re-runs. I got my Gray Ghost 10" in the mail today, and it rules way harder on vinyl. I played drums for a while, and tuned my snare.

I still need a job, so if you can help me out with that, it will be much appreciated.

2 comments:

Chris said...

damn 7/11

nathan said...

haha, i'm so jealous of your days with coffee and drumming...i'm off to school.