Monday, September 15, 2008

Sounds like someone has a case of the mondays

So, today I woke up and did some schoolwork for a few hours. Then I rode my bike and went to Goodwill, and Big Lots for a little while. Then I hung out with Tyler and ate a Souper Meal, and watched A Haunting.

We sat around until 3, then rode to Half-Off-Books and then it started to rain, so I rode home.

As, I was approaching my house, I was passing these dude-bros playing football in the street. They threw the football right at me, and it missed by a few inches. I couldn't do anything since there were 10 of them, and they were buff and bigger than me and my wimpy body. So, I just ignored them and went home.

Muscles suck, football sucks, dude-bro's suck, and dude-bro's with huge muscles, playing football suck. Go, listen to Rival Schools.

2 comments:

Chris said...

is that seriously Carrot Top?

Tommy Bahama said...

haha indeed it is