Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Failure and Boredom

Today was just like any other day. Woke up, drank some coffee. Did some schoolwork. Then I proceeded in riding my bicycle to orange city, to pass the time. I ended up at Goodwill for the third time in four days. I found a Will Ferrel shirt with "More Cowbell" on the front, and Sean Connery as James Bond in Goldfinger. I rode around to the back to scour the dumpster for something, and realized I left my sunglasses in the dressing room! So, I went back, and luckily they we still there. I then rode over to Publix and checked their dumpsters for anything special. I found nothing, so I went to Hospice Thrift Store in the K-Mart plaza. Found an Alien Workshop trucker hat, and a Danny Devito/Judge Reinhold movie which looks hilarious. I met up unexpectedly with my brother Matt, and we ate at Taco Bell. Then I headed home, and almost got hit by 4 cars on the way.

My sexy bike Julia:




My Florida State Seminoles Tank-Top was soaked in sweat and man odor, so I threw it in the drier for a few minutes. I decided to make some homemade Seitan with a BBQ recipe I found on the internet. I didn't have gluten flour, so I just used regular flour, and it turned out really soft. I put it in the fridge for 15 minutes, and it was still really soggy, so I threw it away. What a failure.

Listened to the Big Rats demo(myspace.com/bigratsfl) until my dad came home and told me to turn it off. He is now making drunk chicken. That's where you take a whole chicken, set it on top of a beer can (preferably Coors) and grill it until the chicken is done and the beer has evaporated into the chicken. TASTY!!!!



Spirituality: The last refuge for a failed human being. It's just another way of disguising yourself from who you really are.
- G.C.

3 comments:

Chris said...

don't be confused when your "I need more cowbell" shirt goes missing. just know that I stole it

nathan said...

sweet goodwill finds! and nice road bike, come to orlando with us friday or saturday!

nathan!

nathan said...

we are either leaving friday afternoon or saturday morning, but i'm not sure which one yet, blargh! but keep track of the blog and as kcrhis, i'd love if you could come.