Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Past few weeks

Since I have been back from tour, I have done next to nothing. I have been looking for a job ever since and have had no luck. There were a few places that have said they need help, but I must not live up to their standards since they haven't called back. Next semester you'll be seeing me back at DSC for college. I don't know what for yet, but it doesn't really matter. I'm only in one band as of right now, well, one legitimate band, which is weird since I'm used to being in two and playing shows all the time. There will probably be some new projects starting up soon despite my return to school. I will also be attending the fest this coming October with some friends, and that should be a good time. First time seeing 7 Seconds, Samiam, Snuff, and Polar Bear Club. If you don't know me too well, you should know that Raised Fist is my favorite band, and they are coming to the U.S. soon so I will be obsessing over that whenever you see me. I started running regularly last Sunday and am working up a siqq tan for the fest. You should be seeing a lot more posting on this blog since I won't be doing a zine for a while, due to my being unemployed. Short stories, long stories, thoughts, and experiences of my life, and made up lives. Bye for now. There Will Be Blood is on.

-T.B./Total Recall

No comments: