Friday, September 25, 2009

My usual friday night

Sitting in my room listening to music. Surfing the net. Reading books. I don't hang out with anybody really. Here's some words to fit the mood:

Sometimes I wish I could just go away
Leave all these petty belongings
No more small talk
No more drivel
I want to live in the woods
Away from everything meaningless
And close to everything meaningful
This constant competition to get through life
It's not for me
Don't bother me with your money
Your "news"
Your lies
Your politics
Your celebrities
I want complete isolation from your life
An open sky full of stars
and birds
and everything but you

2 comments:

nathan said...

"let's build a-frames in the woods and just live there, and forget this mistake we call modern life."

"chad's favorite song" - defiance, ohio

Tommy Bahama said...

I keep hearing good things about this band. I think I'm going to check them out now. haha