Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Home early, well sort of...

Due to some altercations with a certain manager of a Giant Eagle grocery store and the Ohio police department, I was forced to take a bus home from Toledo, OH to Albany, GA to meet my dad and other family for thanksgiving. I will be back in Deltona on Friday. I will be posting a journal of my exciting 27 hour bus ride in the next few days, so look out for it.

The show in Ohio was good. Defeater and End of A Year are awesome, and super nice dudes. This girl Jane that we met at the show let us stay at her house, and we ate all of her food that what vegan/vegetarian, and made fun of her extreme obsession with unicorns.

Eric from DEA and NO EXCUSES is taking over my seat on drums for the rest of the tour. Luckily he went on this tour or we would all be fucked, instead of just me.

Greetings from Albany a.k.a. the town of nothing, GA
Thomas

No comments: