Monday, November 24, 2008

Winter Tour: Part 4

So much shit to go over. I'll just make it quick.

We got to Albany, Ny a little early and got to check out Equal Vision Records, and MerchNow. They gave us literally arm fulls of t-shirts, hoodies, cd's, tapes and 7 inches. Jack and Eric got Trial windbreakers, and I got a long sleeve Floorpunch shirt which rules. We also got some siq Alesana booty shorts to sell on ebay when we get home.

After The Fall is a great band and Man Without a Plan made me want to start a band like Fugazi.

Canada was fairly easy getting into, and the shows in Canada ruled even harder.

The show with forfeit ruled, and those dudes are super nice, and kids moshed their little arms off to them.

We stayed at this awesome dudes house in Sarnia Ontario and his mom cooked us like huge bowl fulls of vegan chilli and oatmeal, and we worked out a little on his high tech weight bench and I rode a few miles on his 40's era stationary bicycle.

Some dude was circle pitting to a band before us in Sarnia and a fucking lame ass scene kid didn't like the way he looked and kicked him in the chest. I wanted to kill that stupid scene kid for doing that. Just because someone doesn't look like you, doesn't give you the right to beat the shit out of them.

Anyways, when we crossed over back into the u.s. through Michigan, I guess they thought we were terrorists, because they made us get out of the van and take off our jackets and shoes and empty out our pockets, and they searched our van and stole some of Charles cliff bars. Fuck the police, fuck the police, fuck 'em.

the show tonight was alright. Some good bands, and I sold 4 zines. My other ride cymbal is cracked now so I have to buy all new cymbals once I get home with the little money that I will have saved from easy grocery stores.

Tomorrow we don't have a show, but we are trying to get one. My throat hurts pretty bad, and it's freezing. I don't have any food left, and I have about $30 to last me the rest of 4 weeks. It's going to be fun.

No comments: