Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Past Few Days

I got home from tour/punishment thanksgiving on friday, and have been having a horrible time so far. Yesterday and today I applied for jobs at the shittiest of shit places you could think of:
1. Bowling Alley
2. Long John Silvers
3. Burger King
4. Taco Bell
5. K-Mart
plus many more

I recently downloaded some music from these bands which are awesome and I wish I would have gotten into them sooner:

Snapcase
Voorhees
Avail
End of A Year

I suggest you check them out...NOW!

In other news, my next issue of Demo Tapes & Edge Breaks will be much much thicker, and full of more interviews, reviews, cool stories, a whole day worth of vegan recipies, and many more articles. It will also be the only way to get a hold of my new bands demo tape with Porcell (Youth of Today, Judge), yes, that's right. Looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't like EOAY.