Monday, October 27, 2008

Walking...walking...walking

So, today I had to return some stuff to the library. I ride down there and do my thing, come back out and start riding back towards 17-92. I look down and see that my front wheel is wobbling. Some how from the 5 minute span of me returning my library items a big section of my front wheel was bent. I don't know how it happened, but I was pissed because I only have only had the bike for 4 days so far.

I ride very carefully to goodwill and pick up a $1 charger for my old phone since my new one just broke. I head over to tyler's to see if he could do anything with my wheel. But the wheel was to damaged to tweak on our own, so then I was off to Jc's.

Took the votran to deland, and arrived at JC's bike shop. He said he needed to fix the spokes and realign the wheel, and that would take about 3 hours. Since I didn't have my bike I couldn't go far, so I went to steve's and hung out for about 30 minutes. I didn't have enough money to get my tire fixed and buy a cd so I left. I headed to the comic book store to see if they had any good selections. But it was closed, at 1 o'clock. WHY!?

Walked back to JC's but it wasn't done yet, so I walked to taco bell. Got some food and waited until 2:30 to walk back. The bike was finally done, and it was only $13. Caught the votran back to orange city and rode home.



This is No Harm Done's new guitarist. Get ready for bowel moving solo's.

No comments: