Friday, October 17, 2008

Faith No More

Haven't posted in a while. Not really anything to talk about.

I got some siq new music incuding but not limited to: Faith No More, Isis, Pelican, Cruel Hand, Agent Orange. I finished my plastic bag messenger bag. it came out way too wide, and not tall enough. I basically know how to put one together with ease now. Next step is too cut and sew my vinyl sign into one. This one should turn out better.

On another note, I printed my zine out on wednesday! It looks awesome, and I shipped out 15 orders yesterday, and got 5 more this morning from England and Canada! Since I know how to actually put together my own magazine now, the next issue will be MUCH better put together. Although the comic book background rules pretty hard.

My new favorite movie is Midnight Cowboy. I suggest you check it out. Dustin Hoffman made me want to become a bum in new york.

Have Heart show comming up! No Harm Done leaves for a month and a half long tour in november. Time for some more dumpster food, and possible free tattoos!

-Thomas Bahama Cantwell

p.s. Order "Demo Tapes & Edge Breaks" here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=495978

1 comment:

TeenWolfxVx said...

Nathan got a HUGE vinyl sign. Its at Bailey's house right now.