Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Busy! Busy! Busy!

Lately, I, Thomas Bahama Cantwell, have been extremely busy. I have been working on the finishing touches of my zine. I have been constructing a messenger bag for bike related traveling supplies. And have also been stocking up on my movie collection, thanks to Goodwill and their amazing selection of classic VHS tapes.


To start off, my zine is almost done! I only need one single piece of artwork from mastermind Perry, and it will be off to the local office depot for printing.
I'm only selling it for $1, and $2 if you want it shipped to you, so don't be a george costanza and buy one please.



Second. I have been constructing a messenger bag. I have been waking up every morning for the past 4 days at 7am, and iron plastic bags all day. I am using plastic bags as a trial run. If it works out, I am going to use this siqq vinyl sign I "found" in the K-Mart plaza. This is a very fun project. It opens up your inner Martha Stewart.





Last but not beastly, my movie collection has been considerably growing the past few weeks. This picture only displays half of the incredible movies I have obtained from Goodwill and/or Hospice aka "Dead People Store"


DEMO TAPES & EDGE BREAKS is going to be EPIC!!!!!

3 comments:

nathan said...

i'm jealous of that banner dude, and my inner martha is half asleep, do you understand the concept of making these bags? i'll watch the video, understand it, then turn it off and suddenly will be lost. i do have a plasticy john mccain sign i pirated off of some rich stetson scum's house.

Tommy Bahama said...

yea dude, it's an awesome find!

I didn't understand at first, but it is explained better here...

http://cachefly.oreilly.com/make/wp_messengerbag.pdf

That would be such an awesome thing to make into a messenger bag! haha you should really try and do it with that, it would be awesome

Chris said...

I not gonna be a George Constanza, I shall purchase one of your magazines, fine sir.
I thank you