Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Chutes Too Narrow

So, I've been searching for a job the past few months without any success whatsoever. And through a random craigslist posting I just landed a "job" writing reviews for different nutritional products like protein powders and pasta sauce. It's really weird but it's super easy and I get paid $150 per 50 articles. At first I thought it was a scam but they are legit and I didn't give them my SSN or anything so even if they are con artists they don't have anything on me except my email and some shitty essays.

In other news, I got a huge movie score at goodwill the other day with a bunch of weird sci-fi tv episodes and an old Alec Baldwin movie where he kills people and impersonates a cop. Tour is soon and I couldn't be more ready to leave. Shins anyone?

No comments: